LEARNING WITH TMIS
All TMIS programmes, whether Full-Time or Part-Time, are classroom-based conducted face-to-face in Singapore. Students on ICA issued Student Pass (STP) are mandated to achieve 90% attendance by ICA. With travel / border restrictions, the courses may be conducted online and / or face-to-face hybrid mode. Classroom-based delivery of courses will resume when the travel / border restrictions are lifted.
Classes are conducted with our lecturers for an interactive, engaging experience.
Comprehensive online student portal
Every student will have access to their individual student portal, Learning Management System where there will be notes from lecturers and class recordings for your revision.
How to Apply
STUDENT PASS APPLICATION
For international students who have received an Offer from Tourism Management Institute of Singapore for the program applied, the next step is to apply to Immigrations and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) for a student pass to study in Singapore .
Students are expected to complete the acceptance form, standard student contract and submit them along with the following documents:
Procedure and Documentations
- 2 completed copies of Form 16 and V36. This is available under 'Immigration Forms' section on the download page.
- Birth Certificate. (Notarized and translated)
- Highest Level of Education Certificate and Transcript. (Notarized and translated)
- Copy of Applicant's IC and Passport.
- Employment Letters of Applicant's Parents. (Printed on companies' letterhead, stating the designation, salary and duration of work with the company)
- Bank Deposit Statement (Notarized and translated) if required,
- Applicant's Study Plan in English.
- 6 Recent Photographs.
Upon receipt of the full documents, TMIS will proceed to submit your application for a student pass to ICA .
As soon as the school receives the outcome of your application from ICA , we will inform you accordingly.
Full payment is to be made before the school can issue the relevant documents for your collection of student pass. for applicants from visa required countries, full payment is to be made before we can collect the entry visa to be sent to you to enter Singapore .
The following payment methods are accepted by TMIS:
I-banking thru DBS/PayNow
TMIS considers payment after three working days from payment due date to be late. Student will be charged S$86.40 (GST inclusive).
On the 6th working day after payment due date, student will be barred from classes and assessments till payment is made.
If the payment and late payment penalty are not received after 1 month, the student will be asked for a meeting. If payment is not made after the meeting, TMIS may expel the student.
We truly value your feedback. We will make every effort to address your concerns by:
- Acknowledge your feedback within 48 hours (2 working day)
- Initiate our investigation and conduct interviews for verifications (if necessary) within 7 working days
- Resolve complaints within a maximum of 21 working days upon receipt of complaint.